Employment position: NORMAL LIFE
Obligations of the employee
The employee is obligated, among other things:
- to remain at the work location in Český Krumlov for the entire time.
- to observe working hours, i.e., the starting and ending times of shifts assigned by the employer.
- to conscientiously and visibly engage in normal life and all associated activities, and to work in cooperation with the other employees.
- by his or her actions to prevent the extinction of endangered types of activities on the UNES-CO list.
- to use suitable working attire characteristic of the specific activity of normal life (sports, social activities, everyday activities…); the use of unsuitable or eccentric attire does not conform to the working conditions of the UNES-CO company.
- to follow all established working methods in his or her work, and to use standard working implements.
- to consume alcoholic beverages and other addictive substances only as a working aid associated with the particular normal-life activity (e.g., birthday celebration, wedding, rest and relaxation…).
- to participate in work-related trips and training sessions organized by the employer.
- during breaks, to engage in activities other than normal-life activities.
- upon agreement with the employer, to be available for and realize standby duty.
- to make proper use of the tools entrusted to him or her by the employer, to guard and protect the employer’s property against damage, loss, destruction, or misuse, and not to act in contradiction to the employer’s rightful interests.
- to follow basic work safety principles, and to immediately and without delay inform the employer of any workplace defects or work-related injuries to him/herself or another employee.
Obligations of the employer:
The employer is obligated, among other things:
- to motivate the employee to protect endangered types of activities.
- to provide the employee with the proper working conditions and agreed-upon working implements, and to ensure health and safety protection at work.
- to pay the employee a salary for the work performed – i.e., for visibly engaging in normal life.
- to not allow the employee, during working hours, to engage in activities other than normal-life activities, and to ensure that the employee does not engage in work whose level of difficulty is not commensurate to the employee’s abilities and/or state of health.
- to ensure that employees receive first aid.